Alkebu-Lan Hooded Sweatshirt
Alkebulan is the oldest and the only name of indigenous origin. It was used by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-Haddans (Carthagenians), and Ethiopians. Africa, the current name adopted by almost everyone today , was given to this continent by a European invader by the name of Louis Africanus. Like all methods of manipulation the Romans sought to completely disconnect the indigenous Africans from their culture, deities, and knowledge.
- Heavyweight and durable fleece made with 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- 9.7-oz. fleece is our heaviest and warmest fleece—making it ideal for keeping out the cold.
- Patented low-pill fabric.
- Ribbed cuffs and relaxed waistband keep their shape.
- Roomy front pouch pocket and hood.