HERU Hooded Sweatshirt
HERU is one of the most significant ancient Kemetic deities. He was worshiped from at least the late prehistoric Egypt until the Ptolemaic Kingdom and Roman Egypt. These various forms may possibly be different perceptions of the same multi-layered deity in which certain attributes or syncretic relationships are emphasized, not necessarily in opposition but complementary to one another, consistent with how the Ancient Egyptians viewed the multiple facets of reality. He was most often depicted as a falcon, most likely a lanner falcon or peregrine falcon, or as a man with a falcon head.
Cozy, heavyweight classic you can't live without.
- Heavyweight and durable fleece made with 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- 9.7-oz. fleece is our heaviest and warmest fleece—making it ideal for keeping out the cold.
- Patented low-pill fabric.
- Ribbed cuffs and relaxed waistband keep their shape.
- Roomy front pouch pocket and hood.