Tehuti Hooded Sweater
The Black Egyptian Tehuti was the spiritual and intellectual master whom Sages of all cultures and all ages declared to be the greatest master of them all. Ancient African Sages said The Metu Neter (Mdw-Ntr, “The Words of God”) was brought to them by Tehuti, the one so ancient that he became a myth.
Cozy, heavyweight classic you can't live without.
- Heavyweight and durable fleece made with 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- 9.7-oz. fleece is our heaviest and warmest fleece—making it ideal for keeping out the cold.
- Patented low-pill fabric.
- Ribbed cuffs and relaxed waistband keep their shape.
- Roomy front pouch pocket and hood.